Original Shree Durga Bisa Yantram is thought to be divine. Among Maa Durga’s instruments, the Premium Durga Bisa Yantra Copper Plated is the most powerful. Durga Bisa Yantra is useful for happiness and serenity in the home, as well as for protecting oneself from accidents and financial loss.
How Do You PlaceThe Shree Durga Bisa Yantra in Your Home?
- It is best placed facing West in the East direction of your residence or business or on your puja platform.
- It can also be used in a work cabin, a study, a sitting room, or at a reception desk. It can be framed and hung on the wall as well.
- While placing it in your home, perform a short Shri Durga Bisa Yantra puja.
- Purify your body first, and start with a positive mindset.
- Choose a location to perform the Yantra puja, preferably a puja platform or a table.
- Light an incense stick and an oil or ghee lamp.
- Place a flower and a piece of fruit on the altar.
- Open the Bisa Yantra and place it with the image of Maa Durga.
- Pick a leaf from any tree and pour some water from a Kalash over yourself and the Yantra to clean it.
- Focus your attention on the Yantra and chant the Durga Yantra mantra ‘Aaeng Hareeng Kaleeng Chamundaye Vichche’ at least 21 or 108 times.