Lord Hanuman, also known as Mangal Murti, is always there for you in any difficult situation. Hanuman ji was seated on the flag of Arjuna in the war of Mahabharata. As a result, Arjun gained strength and survived during the battle. The blessing of Hanuman Ji dispels all types of evil forces and negative energies. By placing Hanuman Ji ka Jhanda at your home, you can also make Hanuman Ji Flag, a protector of you and your family.
Where to place Hanuman Ji ka Jhanda?
- If you want success in the government sector, then you should place red Hanuman Ji Jhanda in the east-facing direction.
- Those who desire legal or political success must place this flag. Make sure to place red Hanuman Ji Jhanda with a border, and it should be hoisted in the south direction.
- If you are facing any kind of negativity or the fear of mishaps at home, then place Hanuman Ji ka Jhanda with the image of Shri Ram or Hanuman Ji between 10 AM - 12 noon on the roof of your residence.
What is the best colour for Hanuman ji Ka Jhanda?
According to Hindu astrology, kesariya (saffron) and red hanuman ji jhanda are beneficial for the well-being of the family.
What are the benefits of placing Hanuman ji Ka Jhanda?
- Hanuman ji ka jhanda brings good luck and prosperity to the house.
- Using the red color flag can help you succeed in any endeavor.
- One gains freedom from illnesses and defects by placing this flag in the home.
- It is said that the honor of the person increases, who hoists the flag in the house.
- Hoist the saffron-colored flag to achieve victory in any form of conflict.