The Lal Chandan is also known as Rakt Chandan. Lal Chandan mala is used to perform different Sidhis & Sadhnas of various gods and goddesses. It is quite a powerful Mala, it supports you in every affair of life and takes you to the great success
Q. 1 How to Wear Red Sandalwood Mala?
Wearing a red sandalwood mala is a personal and spiritual practice that can bring a sense of calm and focus to the mind. Here are the steps to wear a red sandalwood mala:
- Hold the mala in your right hand with the guru bead (largest bead) facing away from you.
- Use your thumb to move to the first bead next to the guru bead and start reciting your chosen mantra or intention.
- Use the thumb to move to the next bead with each repetition of the mantra, moving in a clockwise direction around the mala.
- Continue until you reach the guru bead again. Do not pass over the guru bead, but instead, turn the mala around and begin again in the opposite direction.
- When you are finished, you can wear the mala around your neck or wrap it around your wrist.
It is important to treat the mala with respect and avoid touching it to the ground or other unclean surfaces. You can also cleanse and recharge your mala by leaving it in sunlight or moonlight or by using essential oils or incense.
Q. 2 Red Sandalwood Mala Benefits?
Red sandalwood mala is a popular spiritual tool used in many cultures for its calming and grounding effects. Here are some benefits of using a red sandalwood mala:
- Calming the mind: Red sandalwood is known for its cooling properties, which can help soothe an overactive mind and reduce anxiety and stress.
- Enhancing focus: Using a mala during meditation can help improve focus and concentration by providing a tactile way to keep track of your repetitions or mantra.
- Promoting spiritual growth: Wearing or using a red sandalwood mala can help deepen your spiritual practice by providing a tangible reminder of your intentions and goals.
- Balancing energy: Red sandalwood is believed to have a grounding effect, which can help balance the energy centres in the body, known as chakras.
- Aiding in sleep: Some people believe that placing a red sandalwood mala under their pillow can promote restful sleep by calming the mind and reducing stress.
Overall, using a red sandalwood mala can provide a variety of physical and mental benefits and can help enhance your spiritual practice.