- Set of 2 Moli Mauli Roli.Mouli or Kalawa is a cotton red thread roll that is considered very sacred by Hindus and is used for all religious purposes.
- The thread is used as a cloth offering to the deity.
- The Mouli thread is an integral part of any puja.
- Normally, the Mouli is tied around the Sadhana article, which is a copper tumbler filled with water.
- All males and married females typically wear it on their right hand. Females who are not married wear it on their left hands.
- Only married and unmarried Brahmin females can wear it in their right hands.