To be protected from the harmful effects of Evil Eye, also identified as Buri Nazar, Nazar Suraksha Yantra should be installed and worshipped. This Yantra is totally successful against any type of bad energy and the harmful impacts of an evil eye, as well as any type of Black magic performed by his foes or enemies.
- Nazar Suraksha yantra protects everyone from black eyes, creates a happy atmosphere in the home, and aids in the family’s wealth.
- This Nazar Suraksha yantra shields your child from all evil eyes and black magic.
- The wearer of Nazar Suraksha yantra is immune to all evil forces.
- This Nazar Suraksha yantra counteracts the negative effects of tantra-mantra and witchcraft, as well as the effects of
- Shani Dosha, Sadesati.
- All obstacles and troubles in the person’s life are resolved and new opportunities are obtained by wearing this Yantra.
How to Place the Nazar Suraksha Yantra in Your Home?
- To begin, place the yantra on a metal plate.
- Take a seat facing east.
- Bathe the yantra in Gangajal
- Clean it with a dry cloth.
- Apply tika of sandal paste to the yantra and place one tulsi leaf
- Chant god/ goddess mantra
- Show Dhoop or Agarbatti to Yantra.