The Vastu Dosh Nashak Yantra is a significant Yantra for combating the negative impacts of faults in a building’s Vastu. The Vastu Yantra corrects practically every flaw in a building’s location, room placement, doors, windows, beams, and furniture, among other things. This Yantra reduces all negative influences and ill-effects caused by Vastu’s flaws.
How Do You Put the Vastu Dosh Nashak Yantra in Your Home?
- This yantra can be placed near the front door of the house/shop/office, or in the study room, living room, reception area, or office cabin.
- The Vastu Maha Yantra should be positioned in the East.
- Clean the Vastu Dosh Nashak Yantra with Gangajal or pure water whichever is available.
- One by one, offer all of the abhishekam liquids, which include Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any fruit juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Wipe the yantra clean using a clean cloth and set it on a plinth.