|Yantra Material||Gold Plated Metal|
|Dimensions||3cm x 1 cm x 0.3cm|
|Item Weight||4 grams|
|In Box||1 Unit Blue Sapphire (Neelam) Stone Studded Shani Yantra for Men & Women|
|Country of Origin||Bharat|
Q. 1 How to Wear Shani Yantra.
To wear a Shani Yantra locket, you should follow these steps:
- Find a clean and quiet place to sit.
- Take a bath or shower and wear fresh, clean clothes.
- Light a Diya (lamp) and some incense sticks in front of the yantra.
- Hold the Shani Yantra locket in your hands and close your eyes.
- Recite the Shani Mantra or any other prayer dedicated to Lord Shani.
- Ask for Lord Shani's blessings and protection while focusing your intentions on the yantra.
- Put the yantra in a black thread or a gold/silver chain and wear it around your neck.
- It is recommended to wear the Shani Yantra locket on a Saturday, preferably during the Shani Hora, which is the period of about one hour and 30 minutes that occur on Saturdays.
Remember to take good care of the locket and keep it clean. You can also perform regular puja and rituals to maintain its positive energy and vibrations.